1.1 This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the content standards that apply when individuals (“you”, “your”) upload content to www.teatrosancassiano.it (“Website”) and/or our social media channels (together “Channels”), make contact with other users on our Channels, link to our Channels, and/or interact with our Channels in any other way.
2. About Teatro San Cassiano
2.1 Our Website is owned by Teatro San Cassiano Ltd. (“Teatro San Cassiano”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and is operated by Domino Srl.
2.2 We are a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 10756201. Our registered office is at 48 Chancery Lane, London, England, WC2A 1JF.
2.3 You can contact us by (a) post, at 48 Chancery Lane, London, England, WC2A 1JF, (b) telephone, on 020 8100 6008, (c) filling in our Website contact form, or (d) email, using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
3. Changes to the Teatro San Cassiano Acceptable Use Policy
3.1 We may update the Teatro San Cassiano Acceptable Use Policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our Website. If we make changes to this Acceptable Use Policy, we will post the revised Acceptable Use Policy on our Website and update the “Effective Date” date at the top of this Acceptable Use Policy.
3.2 Please check our Website regularly for any such changes.
4. Social Media
4.1 Currently, we use the following social media: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
4.2 Where our Website contains hyperlinks to our social media accounts on the above sites, such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. Please note that if you follow a link to any the above social media sites, we do not accept any liability and/or responsibility, because these sites have their own terms & conditions and acceptable use policies.
5. Prohibited use
5.1 You may use our Channels only for lawful purposes. You shall not use our Channels:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national and/or international laws and/or regulations;
- In any way that is unlawful and/or fraudulent, and/or has any unlawful and/or fraudulent purpose and/or effect;
- For the purpose of harming and/or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use and/or re-use any material which does not comply with our Acceptable Use Policy;
- To promote, advocate and/or encourage any type of inequality and discrimination;
- To transmit, and/or procure the sending of, any unsolicited and/or unauthorised advertising and/or promotional material and/or any other form of similar solicitation; and
- To knowingly transmit any data, send and/or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware and/or any other harmful programs and/or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software and/or hardware.
5.2 You shall:
- Not reproduce, duplicate, copy and/or re-sell any part of our Channels in contravention of the provisions of our Website Terms;
- Endeavour to treat all persons equally and act fairly, without discrimination on the grounds such as (by way of example only) gender, race, age, sexual orientation or religion; and
- Not access without authority, interfere with, damage and/or disrupt:
- any part of our Channels;
- any equipment and/or network on which our Channels are stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Channels; and
- any equipment, network, software and/or sites owned and/or used by any third party.
6. Intellectual Property
6.1 Our Website and the material published (including, but not limited to, films , reports, images, drawings etc.) on it are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
6.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
6.3 You must not modify the paper and/or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video and/or audio sequences and/or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
6.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
6.5 You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
6.6 If you print off, copy and/or download any part of our Website in breach of these Website Terms and/or applicable laws, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
6.7 Any and/or all title, interest and rights in the Website, Website content, and our trade marks (and in each case associated IP rights) (“IP Assets”) are owned by us, our licensors and/or authorising third parties. The IP Assets are protected by IP rights in accordance with applicable laws. This Acceptable Use Policy does not grant you any right, title and/or interest in any and/or all of the IP Assets including IP rights and/or licences. You will not remove, alter and/or obscure any copyright, trade mark and/or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in and/or accompanying the Website, the Website content and our trade marks.
6.8 Teatro San Cassiano® is a registered trademark of Teatro San Cassiano Limited. You are not permitted to use this trade mark without our prior written approval. Trade marks of third parties used on and/or in connection with the Website are used for identification purposes only and may be the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on our Website should be constructed as granting a licence and/or right to use any marks without the prior written permission of Teatro San Cassiano Ltd. We will not always be able to give our consent but please contact us at email@example.com with requests for such permission.
6.9 If you believe in good faith that any content on the Website infringes copyright you own or owned by a third party, please see our Website Terms on how to notify us.
7. Interactive services
7.1 We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Website (“interactive services”).
7.2 Where we do provide any interactive service, our current intention is for a member of our team to provide the moderation, although this may be subject to change.
7.3 We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including, but not limited to, what kind of moderation to use) in light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor and/or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss and/or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
7.4 The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
7.5 If you would like to contact our moderator, please contact our Communications Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Content standards
8.1 These content standards apply to any and/or all material which you contribute to our Channels (“Contribution”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
8.2 The content standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The content standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
8.3 Teatro San Cassiano will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the content standards.
8.4 A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts);
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions); and
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
8.5 A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person;
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful and/or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation and/or age;
- Infringe any copyright, database right and/or trade mark of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty and/or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Be in contempt of court;
- Be threatening, abusive and/or invade another's privacy, and/or cause annoyance, inconvenience and/or needless anxiety;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm and/or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person, and/or misrepresent your identity and/or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Teatro San Cassiano and/or our corporate affiliate companies (Teatro San Cassiano Group Ltd and Teatro San Cassiano Srl), if this is not the case;
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, and/or assist any unlawful and/or criminal act such as (by way of example only), trade mark infringement, copyright infringement and/or computer misuse;
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement and/or other inducement to the commission, preparation and/or instigation of acts of terrorism; and
- Contain any advertising and/or promote any services and/or web links to other websites.
9. How we may use your personal data
10. Breach of this policy
10.1 When we consider that a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
10.2 Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Website Terms upon which you are permitted to use our Website, and may result in our taking all and/or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our Website;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against you; and/or
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
10.3 We exclude our liability for any and/or all action we may take in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
10.4 At any time, we may at our absolute and sole discretion suspend and/or terminate your access to our Website without prior notice.
11.1 Any dispute and/or claim (including non-contractual disputes and/or claims) arising out of or in connection with this Acceptable Use Policy and/or its subject matter and/or formation shall be governed by and construed (in each case on an exclusive basis) in accordance with English law.
12.1 The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute and/or claim (including non-contractual disputes and/or claims) arising out of and/or in connection with this Acceptable Use Policy, including its interpretation, construction, subject matter and/or formation without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law, provided that we reserve our rights to take any action, bring a claim, institute proceedings and/or seek any remedies in any other courts of a competent jurisdiction or territory (including where you are based or from any territory in which any breach of this Acceptable Use Policy occurs) for any reason whatsoever including to enforce any and/or all of our rights and/or remedies (including, without limitation, our IP rights and/or remedies), nor shall the taking of action, bringing of a claim, instituting proceedings and/or seeking any remedies in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of action, bringing of a claim, instituting proceedings and/or seeking any remedies in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.